Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > The Creative Area > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Old November 3rd, 22, 04:30 AM   #11
Princess Goomba

Weiss didn't care about what Yang wanted! She needed to go to the bathroom! "LeggoLeggoLETGOOO!" Weiss says, struggling against Yang's hug as she thrashes and wriggles. Tears streaming down her face as she's both unable to escape Yang's grasp and keep her body in check. Eventually she lets herself fall against Yang, not even standing up, just leaning all her weight into the blonde's body. Weiss is sniveling and sniffling, crying very quietly, a very sudden change from how loudly she was shouting just a moment ago.

Weiss feels it first, not the heat, not the squishiness, not the weight of her diaper pulling back, but the euphoria. A surge of pleasure rockets up Weiss's spine as her body can hold back no longer, she even shakes a little at the sudden intense feeling coursing through her body. Though that only lasts for so long before it begins to die down to a more manageable level of bliss, one that is quickly swallowed by fear, embarrassment, disgust. Weiss just wants to die as everything else culminates as well.

The mess presses into the back of her diaper, spreading out, she can feel the hot muck pressing against her skin as it splatters out of her. Quickly it falls down, pushing Weiss's diaper downwards, until the mass begins to pile up and spread more evenly. The smell wafts off of her like a miasma of sulfurous rot, one that quickly spreads out to fill all available air, once it reaches her own nose Weiss can't help but bury her face into Yang's body, the awful smell of her infantile deed bringing even more shame down upon her. Knowing Yang is probably going to make fun of her, tell everyone, her life is over, she can't stay here, but the thought of returning home to face her father, with even worse issues than before.. It's too much for Weiss to bear.

~~~

Blake flashes a smile at Ruby, more than happy to stay with her. Though Blake blushes a little herself as she watches Ruby go over to the toilet and attempt to use it. "Here, let me do it." Blake says after watching Ruby fumble around for a few moments. Grabbing the diaper out of Ruby's hand, she actually looks over, seeing one of those baby changing stations attached to the wall. Despite knowing it might make Ruby feel even more embarrassed, she can't help herself, she opens it up and grabs Ruby, putting her onto the plastic table. Thankfully it seems capable of holding Ruby's weight without issue.

From there Blake moves Ruby's clothing up and out of the way. Taking the diaper and unfolding it. Despite not having changed any diapers before, Blake finds the process to be quite easy, not to mention the changing table actually has a little diagram of it printed on the inside, as well as having wet wipes in a little container. "Oh, that's handy." Blake commented as she set the diaper down and simply grabbed the wipes, using them to clean Ruby up, starting with her legs and working up.

Old November 3rd, 22, 10:22 PM   #12
theJozza

Yang keeps her grip on Weiss as she struggles, her face showing her increased surprise at how the girl is acting. "Weiss please just calm down and tell me whats..." Yang is first cut off by the girl starting to cry against her, and before she can say anything Yang hears the sound of her letting go. A second later, her nose wrinkles as the smell hits her. She doesn't need to think about what this smell reminds her of. Keeping one arm around Weiss, she reaches down with one hand and yanks off Weiss' skirt fulling revealing her soaked and now very full diaper.

Naturally, a small part of Yang is tempted to burst out laughing at the sight of the high and mighty Schnee reduced to a blubbering baby girl in need of a diaper change, but fortunately the rest of Yang held this off as she felt herself immediately transition into "big sister mode."

"Oh it's okay," Yang coos, lifting Weiss off her feet and cradling the girl so her head was against Yang's shoulder. She strokes Weiss' hair for a moment, then walks over to her discarded bag. Keeping her on her hip with one arm, further demonstrating that Weiss' weight was nothing to the large blonde, Yang uses her other hand to dig around Weiss bag, eventually pulling out the fresh diaper and wipes she was expecting. "There we go, now let's get you taken care of." She gently lays Weiss down on her own bed, and kneels down setting the supplies next to her.

-----
"Huh?" Ruby says in surprise at Blake's suggestion. "Oh uh...that's okay. I can do it really. I mean it's nice of you to offer and all, but you don't have to...whup!" Ruby is snapped out of her nervous rambling by the sudden sensation of Blake picking her up and then laying her upon the changing station. She squirms for a moment as she feels the plastic structure settle against her weight, but it feels surprisingly sturdy to her.

Before Ruby can say anything else, she feels Blake starting to wipe her clean and she goes silent. Her face a mixture of relief, embarrassment, shock, and confusion. She's lying on a plastic table designed for babies, and her teammate, who is only a few years older than her, is....giving her a diaper change! Ruby simply lays there still unable to move as she's become overwhelmed by the plethora of different and conflicting emotions running through her brain.

Old November 4th, 22, 12:38 PM   #13
Princess Goomba

Weiss can't help but continue crying, though she closes her eyes, trying to ignore the world around her for the time being, not wanting any of this right now, but feeling a certain connection to Yang as the blonde just takes charge without any hesitation at all. It's an oddly comforting feeling, different from how her father would control her, tell her what to do, how to act, it reminded her of her own mother, before her mother fell into alcoholism. Being carried was also something she hadn't felt in such a long time, not since her sister had left home for good. There was no need to tell Yang anything, especially as the girl found Weiss's things anyways.

So there Weiss laid on her bed, shivering like she was cold, despite the fact that there was a definite heat radiating from the back of her diaper. Her hands grabbed at the blankets beneath her, squeezing them tightly. She was very ridged, no one had changed her diaper since she was much younger, not since her father forced her to do it herself, after all, Weiss would surely stop pissing herself if she were the one who had to clean it up? Shame washed over her as she whimpered, feeling utterly helpless, and hating that she felt so.

~~~

Blake continues to clean Ruby, only when she get's to Ruby's butt, having to lift up the girls legs, does she realize that this might be a little invasive of her, but Ruby wasn't objecting, and she'd come this far already, so wipe she did. Ruby's bottom needed to be cleaned too, having fallen on it, plenty of pee had pooled under her when she wet herself. It wasn't long before Blake was moving her back down and then bringing the wipes up to Ruby's crotch, again, that feeling of overstepping her boundaries came to mind.

So she began to slowly clean up around Ruby's crotch, working slowly, and from the outside in, so that if Ruby wanted to object, she had plenty of time. Though she hardly needed to slow down, Blake was no expert at diaper changes, as evidenced by the fact that she had a small pile of 'used' wipes nearby, not knowing how much she could use one before needing a new one, so she erred on the side of, why not use a bunch? Of course going through about half of the wipes stored there was likely more apt for a mother with an infant that had done something far worse than what Ruby had.

Old November 4th, 22, 09:24 PM   #14
theJozza

Yang simply starts setting the supplies on the bed beside the girl, but upon doing so and double checking Weiss' bag she realizes there's no baby powder. Yang walks over to her own dresser and pulls out a carton of it, as fortunately she always keeps a supply on hand to help when she gets too sweaty after exercising or working on her bike.

"There we go," She walks back over and sets the powder down. "Now we're all ready to...." She pauses as she finally notices how Weiss is shivering and still crying. "Hey Weiss, hey," Yang says softly, as she bends down and with surprising gentleness wipes the girl's tears away. "It's okay. Everything is okay. Big Sis is gonna get you all clean and fresh, then we're gonna finish our talk. Seems there's more we need to go over.

With that Yang reaches down and pops the tapes on Weiss's diaper. She opens it, not even flinching at the smell, and proceeds to start wiping her clean. Despite Yang's size and usual bluntness, her movements now are delicate and precise, clearly she's done this before and a lot. Before long Weiss' bottom is completely clean and Yang rolls up the used diaper, tossing it across the room and into a trash can. Noticing some slight redness on Weiss' bottom, she liberally dusts her in powder and massages it into her skin, once again with a surprisingly gentle touch. Finally, she slips the fresh diaper under her and tapes it up snugly.

"See that wasn't so bad," Yang coos, scooping Weiss up and sitting on the bed with her in her lap. "Now you're all clean so there's no reason to be sad anymore."
-----
Ruby simply lays there unable to even begin to think of what to say or how to say it. On the one hand this was the most humiliating experience of her life and she was sure that she'd never be able to face Blake afterwards. On the other hand, getting her bottom half cleaned after her accident undeniably felt good, in fact it was almost soothing.

However, as Blake starts cleaning her more sensitive areas, a new rush of feelings swarm Ruby's head finally snapping her out of her stupor.

"Uh B...Blake," Ruby stammers lifting her head up and showing her face is as red as her rose petals. "I think...I think I'm clean enough. You can stop now...please." She lays back, almost weak in the knees from that. (Gosh there's no way Blake will ever take me seriously again...I might as well just go tell Dr. Ozpin to make her team leader...)

Old November 5th, 22, 12:48 PM   #15
Princess Goomba

Weiss hadn't been paying all that much attention to what was going on, only that she could feel Yang cleaning her up at some point, and it felt nice. Despite her shame, this still felt like a rather comforting moment, although she had very mixed feelings on it. She twitches slightly as Yang cleans around her bottom, an obvious sign of the oncoming rash, and gasping a little as Yang began to massage her butt. Over the course of this, Weiss begins to calm down, and a bit of her attitude returns as well as she eventually stops crying, pouting more and more, still red in the face from having cried for a little bit.

As she was suddenly pulled into Yang's lap, she just crossed her arms. "I don't wanna talk.." she quietly said, not looking at Yang and just looking down at herself. As if she could just try to ignore everything that had just happened, despite the fact that Yang was currently holding her at the moment.

~~~

Blake was happy she didn't go more quickly, as she hears Ruby ask her to stop, and she does. "Alright." Blake says, blushing a little herself, knowing why Ruby probably told her to stop. Though as she looks at Ruby's face, seeing the redness of the girls face, and just the look Ruby had on it, well, it was cute. Really cute. From there Blake takes the diaper she'd grabbed from Ruby at the start, unfolding it properly, she sets it out on the table, lifting Ruby's ankles to lift the girls butt, then sliding the diaper under her. She sets Ruby down on the diaper and then begins to bring it around.

It takes a couple of tries for Blake to do it properly, but once she does, the fit is nice and snug. With Blake throwing away all the wipes she used while cleaning Ruby up. Though they also needed to get Ruby's wet clothes as well, thinking that maybe they could just put those in the bag. "You look cute." Blake said, just off handedly, not even thinking all that much as she said it, but seeing Ruby in a diaper.. There was no denying the girl was cute, it was too much, Ruby was already pretty cute, but the diaper just tied it all together somehow.

Old November 5th, 22, 01:26 PM   #16
theJozza

"Well then you can listen for now," Yang says, she's still talking gently, but now there's a new sense of sterness. "First of all, you don't have to worry I won't tell anyone about this, even Blake and Ruby, but there are gonna be some changes around her. For starters, that stuff I was just talking about you being a better teammate to Ruby and cutting her some slack, it's not a request anymore. Also, from now on I'll be in charge of your diapers. Whenever you need a change you just come straight to me," she reaches over and turns Weiss to face her. "We'll probably have some more rules down the line, but those are the main ones. Bottom line from now on Big Sis Yang is gonna take care of you. Okay Ice princess?" Yang coos, using Weiss' usual nickname, but giving it more of a childish rework.

She can't deny it's satisfying to humble and take control of the uptight Schnee, but at the same time she feels a strong urge of obligation. It's now very clear to Yang that this girl has been struggling with pressures and stresses of her own, just like Ruby. However, unlike Ruby she wasn't able or used to asking for help about it, and she clearly desperately needed it. Yang feels her "big sister" instincts going into full drive as she internally commits to helping Weiss no matter what. Besides, she also had to admit the diaper made her look pretty stinking cute.

----
Upon being taped into the diaper, Ruby springs off the table and runs for the bathroom mirror. The diaper does kind of peak out under her skirt, but it's only noticeable if someone looks closely. She should be fine to as long as she takes her time....and there are no breezes. Ruby shudders at the prospect, while also still trying to figure out what to say to Blake right now, when she hears Blake and her eyes go wide.

"Really?" She turns around to face Blake, her blush back in force. "You think I'm cute? Not ridiculous, or silly, or a dumb weak little baby who has no business being a leader much less a huntress in training to begin with?" Ruby rambles a bit, then turns away in embarrassment upon realizing what she just said. Besides Blake was obviously just trying to be nice. There's no way a cool, badass warrior like her would think a giant baby would look cute of all things. "Blake you don't have to lie to make me feel better, just please don't tell anyone about this. Especially Yang and Weiss."

Last edited by theJozza; November 5th, 22 at 08:25 PM..

Old November 6th, 22, 01:46 PM   #17
Princess Goomba

Weiss did just listen, though she wasn't a fan of what she was hearing, there was no way she'd believe Yang anyway, certain that this would be held over her head to make her more cooperative. In just moments when Yang tells her that the previous request is no longer one, that just confirms her suspicions. She wants to object to Yang being the one to change her diapers, but what can she do? If she refuses then she'll probably end up being exposed to Blake and Ruby, and who knows else.

She sits on Yang's lap, feeling more and more frustrated with how everything had happened, but there was nothing she could really do about it. "Fine.." She said quietly, not wanting to admit defeat, but not having any other options.

~~~

"Who do I look like, Weiss?" Blake replied. "Just because you have a little issue isn't a big deal, besides, you seem to handle it rather well, you have your diapers and such, it was just bad luck that this all happened.. Although maybe it was good luck in some way." Blake said as she moved closer towards Ruby. "After all, you don't have to hide it from me anymore."

Blake could understand why Ruby wouldn't trust her, especially with how Weiss treated Ruby on a regular basis. "Though I would have thought that Yang already knew, what with you two being sisters and all." But it wasn't as if Blake had any plans to tell their teammates anyway, especially if it put her relationship with Ruby at risk.

Old November 6th, 22, 02:23 PM   #18
theJozza

"Oh is someone still feeling cranky?" Yang coos, a mischievous smile on her face. She had a feeling that Weiss wouldn't take the new arrangement very well, but a pouting girl was easier to deal with than one throwing a tantrum. "Well don't fret, Big Sis Yang has just the treatment for cranky little princesses." Without another word, Yang yanks Weiss' blouse off, throws her onto the bed, and starts relentlessly tickling her now exposed tummy.

----

"Um thanks...," Ruby says, her blush not fading. "But uh just for the record I don't really need these during the day time. They're just for when I sleep. Like you said today was just unlucky with you startling me....oh uh not that it was your fault!" Ruby suddenly throws up her hands. "it was mine I knew I had to go, but I thought I could hold it. Anyway, I haven't told Yang because well...I thought she'd be disappointed, plus I think the thought of me needing diapers would really rile her up. She's the greatest big sister ever, but she can be kinda overbearing...." Saying this makes Ruby finally giggle a bit, and she looks up at Blake with a smile. "Anyway thank you Blake for being so understanding...and you know, changing me."

Old November 10th, 22, 11:06 AM   #19
Princess Goomba

Not wanting to dignify that statement with a response, Weiss just keeps silent, although she isn't remotely prepared for what happens next. Surprised to be stripped and thrown on the bed, before she can recover she's suddenly being tickled. Bursting into a fit of laughter in mere moments, having not been tickled all that much before, the feeling was incredibly hard to overcome, as such she could barely speak against it happening, merely just doing her best to try and breath between each extended chuckle. She definitely peed a little in her fresh diaper, though she could hardly tell at the moment.

~~~

"Oh." Blake said, feeling a bit silly for putting a new one on her then. Though she had a bit of a thought. "You know.. Given that your the leader and everything, you might end up being surprised again, and by things far less understanding than me. It might not be a bad idea to start wearing them during the day." Blake explained to her. Of course she mostly just wanted to see if she could coax Ruby into wearing a diaper more often.. Maybe she could even get the opportunity to change the girl again.

"You're welcome, if you ever need help changing, like, in the morning, you can always just ask me. Also you might want to do something about how you clean up in the morning, I didn't say it before because I wasn't quite sure, but you do often smell of pee when you wake up, well, not you exactly, but your half of the room kind of has that lingering odor to it." Blake mentioned, never thinking much about it because Ruby never wet her bed before, and just assumed Ruby maybe sweated a lot when she slept or something. Just one of those thing you didn't think much about.

Old November 11th, 22, 10:38 PM   #20
theJozza

Yang keeps tickling for a bit, grinning the whole time. Eventually she stops and pulls Weiss, who is still in nothing but her diaper, back into her lap.

"See, wasn't that fun," Yang coos stroking Weiss' back as the girl catches her breath. "You know it occurs to me," Yang says, her voice becoming softer and her expression a bit more serious. "That's the first time I've ever heard you laugh....in fact, it might also be the first time I've seen you smile....at least a happy smile..." Yang starts thinking after saying that. Granted Weiss did seem to like to keep to herself, in that regard she was a little similar to Blake, but the more Yang thought about it, the few times they had spent time together as a team Blake did at least contribute and she seemed to get happy or excited when they accomplished something. Weiss just stayed quiet, and didn't ever seem happy when they succeeded, even when her own contributions were pointed out by them or others. The girl was so quick to dismiss and belittle things, even when she was involved in them.

"Yeah, you aren't a very happy girl are you, Weiss?" Yang says, before working up a smile and pulling Weiss into a firm hug. "Well don't worry. Big Sis Yang is gonna work on that too."

----
"What I couldn't...I mean....I know it seems like I need them....but I don't! At least not now..." Ruby stammered at glanced at the ground. The truth was as much as she wanted to argue it she couldn't deny that Blake was right. Honestly she'd been having close calls during the day for over two weeks now, including some that had left tiny stains on her panties. "Well...I guess maybe I could..." She stops short as she hears Blake tell her about her half of the room. "Wait it does?!?!" She had been extra careful, or so she thought, to dispose of her wet diapers as quickly as possible, but upon hearing that Blake had had suspicions she started to panic. "Oh no. What if Yang's noticed too...What if Weiss has...oh they definitely know. They're probably talking about it back at the dorm....What if everyone at the dorm has noticed too? What if they've been finding where I throw out my diapers? Oh I'm probably the laughing stock of Beacon and I didn't even know it..." Ruby starts hugging her sides, looking like she's about to burst into tears.

Tags
indulgence, princess goomba, private, rwby, stressful, thejozza