Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > The Creative Area > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Nagatoro with Lucky Stars (jojob60)
Old October 2nd, 23, 09:30 AM   #1
Girls in Diapers

Nagatoro with Lucky Stars (jojob60)

Note: this is a Crossover with Don't Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro & Luckystar

-------------------

It was a Friday and everyone attending Ryoo High School was excited as today was there last day of school since spring break will start meaning no homework, no* boring lessons, no more waking up at 6:00 am but no one was more excited than* konata izumi who has a petite physique* than her friends* her height is 142 cm (4 ft, 8 in) which didn't bother the girl in the slightest in fact she enjoyed her size as she knew she can get away with a few things.

For example getting the child's discount at the movie theater when she is with her cousin Yui Narumi who works for the police. But the main reason the girl who loves Anime and video games really loved her small size. Was because a secret that no knew about she was a Adult Baby Diaper lover better known as a AB/DL.

She still remembers how she discovered the AB/DL world like it was yesterday. Konata was watching Random videos on the internet to pass the time until she saw a weird looking thumbnail on YouTube it was a teenage girl her age wearing a diaper and she clicked it out of curiosity and since then she had been hooked and it's been two years since then and no one ever found out.

'come on school bell ring already I want to go home put on a diaper and see if my online mommy's on" the bluenette whined in her head and squirmed in her seat.

As time passed konata eventually discovered there was an an entire community with people who shared in her interest and eventually she found a website called Diapered Anime and created an account with the username ( Baby Koko) its name she made up using her nickname Tsukasa always calls her which was Kona-chan and eventually overtime she found a mommy who at this moment she wished she could talk to.

Suddenly the school bell rang and everyone gathered there things and started to leave.

Hayase Nagatoro a girl who's 18 years old her height is 150 cm[1] (4'11") a bit taller than her konata izumi who she was looking at with a raised eyebrow. "Someone's excited for spring break she chuckled seeing the girl squirming with excitement. Then Hayase smirked as she spotted a girl with light purple hair and wearing a yellow headband the girls name is Tsukasa Hiiragi and what Hayase saw her she thought of her senpai at her old school Kazehaya High School before she transfered here about three months ago.

She eventually made friends with kagami Hiiragi and the others and as time passed Hayase found out an interesting secret about Tsukasa one day and it was that the younger Hiiragi was still a bed wetter and no knew but her knowing that information the girl made plans for spring break.

Hayase grabbed her things as the bell rang and left the classroom and pulled out her cellphone and started to text Tsukasa immediately

Hayase: Meet me at the shrine when you are free bed wetter senpai"

Old October 8th, 23, 06:21 AM   #2
jojob60
The Star Courage

Kagami Hiragi is age 18, B-cup, can clean and be orderly, and likes to be in charge like a future mother. This young lady has twin tail with cute yellow ribbons to boot. 157cm (5 ft, 2 in). When the bell rang. Kagami wishes everyone a safe break and heads straight home to forum role play on site called diapered anime. She starts to role play with the user name Baby Koko. Kagami’s username is Mommy Bun-Bun. It might be noticeable that the scripts send by Kagami might be easily trackable if a friend who after reading her writing from coping her homework over the years could recognize.

Kagami never talks about her twin still wetting the bed. Every now and then through out the years she has worn a night time diaper to make her twin feel not as lonely and to perk her spirts up. Other than that she just wants someone to take care of and notice her loving grace.

The bell finally rings. “See you later at home sis,” Kagami says while Tsukasa was nervous on her phone. On the way home the twin tailed girl picked up some groceries for mom. After helping mom out at home it was diapered anime time.
_____

Tsukasa Hiragi is age 18, A-cup, can cook and come up with wavy solutions, and likes to follow others like a future wife. Through out her life this girl with light purple short hair fashioned with a dainty yellow ribbon has had off and on bed wetting issues due to nerves. 157 cm (5 ft, 2 in). Secretly, Tsukasa has always liked wearing them. The padded comfort. The extra warm feeling that helps her ease into a slumber. The infantile scents of comfort. The reminder that she is older as the padding absorbs her sweat. All of this was a small family secret except for enjoying it.

‘Spring Break Spring Break Spring Break,’ Tsukasa cheers in her mind as the clock chimes down. No homework! No class projects! I can sleep in! It was her turn to help her grandparents at the shrine after school. The bell chimes!
The pretty petite got on her feet the suddenly meeps as her phone buzzes a text.

The cheerful girl reads her text and gets a little flustered.

Hayase: Meet me at the shrine when you are free bed wetter senpai
Tsukasa: I’m heading there to work with my grandparents. Would you like to walk with me? Also calling someone a bed wetter isn’t very nice.

Tsukasa waves good bye to her friends and waits for Hayase’s text back. How could she have known.

Uhhh, getting a great future is such a headache!!!!!!

Old October 8th, 23, 10:22 PM   #3
Girls in Diapers

Konata watched all her friends gather there stuff and immediately leave which made the otaku sigh of relief as she gathered her own things and started to leave the school. "Awesome it's time for the fun to begin" she muttered under her breath and started to blush a little which a few students noticed and we're confused.

Konata shook her head and started to run home like there was no tomorrow eventually she made it and the girls heart was pounding with excitement. "Yes I'm home and I'll be having the whole house to myself for the entire spring break since dad said he'll be taking his own break over seas...which I still can't believe* but whatever" she quickly entered tho house with her spare key and went inside closing the door and locking it behind her. "I can't get caught by someone unexpectedly not now" she made sure the curtains where completely closed.

She went to her room and headed to her closet and pulled out a brown suitcase and put it on her bed and opened it revealing a open package of Adult diapers and changing supplies and a few pacifiers.

The diapers where light blue and the design had a chibi design of her favorite Anime character Haruhi Suzumiya. Konata grabbed a diaper and hugged it. "Oh how I missed you I know I haven't worn diapers in quite awhile" she gushed and without waiting she took off her school uniform and panties and was now wearing a simple yellow t-shirt and a diaper. "I feel so small already"

With that she waddled to her computer a crinkle could be heard everytime she took a step and sat on the soft padding and got on her favorite website Diapered Anime. "Hmm Mommy Bun-Bun isn't online yet" the girl pouted and crossed her arms like a small grumpy child. "Hopefully she'll be on soon in the meantime I'll look over our Roleplay" she laughed a bit.

Her and Mommy Bun-Bun rp was about two friends hiding there desires from each other only to be found out during summer break which made konata chuckle as she thought about her character who plays the little in their rp. 'I wonder what everyone will say if they knew about my secret?"

Konata kept looking at the rp and started to sweat as she recognized the writing immediately. "N..No way right? Mommy Bun-Bun kagami can't be kagami but there way of writing it's a complete match..I should know because I copy her homework all the time" the girl started to panic.

Hoping she is wrong. "What do I do? In this situation if kagami is actually is Mommy Bun-Bun I can't just call her about it that would be embarrassing for the both of us" konata quickly got an idea and went to mommy Bun-Bun profile and decided to send a private message. "I'll ask her privately and if she doesn't know who I'm talking about then Im safe right?"

Konata was desperately wishing mommy Bun-Bun isn't kagami at this point.

Title: Hello

Message: "Hi Mommy Bun-Bun I know it's weird at this point to call you by your username since we've been talking a lot on here and we'll I'm sorry but there is something important I have to ask is your real name* Kagami Hiiragi"

"Please message me back when you are online or whenever "

Konata hit send and quickly logged off and went to lie in her bed and hugged a teddy bear for comfort.

---------------------

Miki Hiiragi a woman with long violet hair and violet eyes. She also has long fringes framing her face and messy-looking bangs,*she has also given birth to four daughters. Her age is thirty eight and height 162cm (5'4") she was watching TV for a while as she just got done cleaning the whole house. "If I remember correctly the girls start spring break today oh how wonderful" the woman smiled and got up as the sound of the front door was open* and saw her daughter kagami walk in with groceries in her hands.

"Oh kagami dear you did the shopping today that's so sweet here let me help" Miki grabbed the groceries from the girl. "You saved me some time today, now why don't you let me put them away while you relax since you just got off io school "

-------------------

Hayase who was waiting in front of the school entrance saw kagami and konata run home. "Seeing those two run like that one would think there hiding something" she grinned mischievously wanting to find out. She pulled out her phone and read the message.

Hayase: Meet me at the shrine when you are free bed wetter senpai
Tsukasa: I’m heading there to work with my grandparents. Would you like to walk with me? Also calling someone a bed wetter isn’t very nice.

"This girl is quite sensitive just like senpai...still she'll need to work on her confidence which I'll help during spring break" she gripped her backpack. "I wonder how she'll take for what I have planned plus her grandparents will be at the shrine I wasn't expecting that" she let out a sigh. "We'll just not have to get caught" the girl muttered.

Hayase: "oh relax senpai I'm just messing with you* and yeah I'll walk with you to the shrine I'm in front of the school"

Hayase groaned in frustration. "Just great of course that girl doesn't remember wetting the bed last time she was at my house" blushing at the memory and telling Misaki her older sister to keep it a secret between them. "I should of known after all Tsukasa was* a heavy sleeper and we both had to clean her up that night"

She shook her head and tried calming down her beating heart. "Still it was nice to feel needed not only that I can't possibly see Tsukasa like that right? I mean we are both girls"

Old October 10th, 23, 03:10 PM   #4
jojob60
The Star Courage

“Kay,” Kagami cheers and gives her mom a hug.
The perky twin tailed one stops by each of her older sisters rooms and greets them to see how their day has been. Once in her room, Kagami strips to her underwear and browses online for a bit before checking her diapered anime account. “Hmm, looks like I have a private message,” the girl blunders to herself.

She gets scared from the message and ponders as to who this could be. She responds, ‘Maybe I am or maybe I’m not. What is one special detail that you know about her?’ Giving it a thrice over before sending. It still reads like Kagami’s writing.

“Okay now to see if this is someone I know or a hacker,” Kagami pronounces as she checks out some online videos as she waits for a reply.

Tsukasa looks around nervously then brightens up as she cheerfully approaches Hayase with her hair ribbon flowing every which way. “Hi are you ready to go? I hope this isn’t a bother it will be just me at the shrine as grandma and grandpa won’t be back until 3 am. Who would think they would spend all this time gambling,” Tsukasa explains as the begin to walk, “Oh boy a true break. No homework & No projects!”

Old October 11th, 23, 05:54 AM   #5
Girls in Diapers

Konata got off her bed and decided to get dressed as she felt kinda weird thinking that kagami is actually Mommy Bun-Bun it made the girl nervous and completely terrified. She was now wearing a plain yellow Tshitt and a pair of black sweat pants however the girl was still wearing a diaper. "OK I should be safe if Kagami comes over after this...at least I hope" then she took a deep breath and got back on her computer and back on to Diapered Anime.

"She's online however it's best to stick with Private messaging just in case and it looks like she sent me one" Konata clicked on it and read it. "Mommy Bun_Bun writes like kagami to Konata wanted to cry at that moment but held it in.

"She wants proof...very well since it's spring break I wouldn't have to leave the house at all" she calmed her beating heart and started typing.

"Kagami has long, messy, light purple hair tied into twin tails with purplish-brown ribbons and if that's not enough proof for you and you're not kagami... I'll tell you my real name it's Konata Izumi"

She hit send and groaned "ok kagami it's your move will you pretend not to know I'm talking about or do something else whatever you choose I'm pretty sure it will change our friendship forever"
_________

Hayase gave a little wave as she saw Tsukasa coming. "Lead the way senpai" she haf a cat like grin on her face as she poked Tsukasa's cheek but then stopped as she just remembered something which made the girl blush a bit. "Speaking of the shrine I'll be working there for the entire spring break for some extra cash

Old October 11th, 23, 06:21 AM   #6
jojob60
The Star Courage

Kagami saw that she had a new message and read it. She sigh with relief when it was Konata and not a hacker. Then she gets worried about Konata. “She lost her mom at an early age. Mhh, I need to check on that silly girl,” Kagami monologues to herself and swaps her basic underwear for her lingerie. A nice sunny yellow set and white sundress. Worst case she looks nice for dinner with the family.

The purple twin tails gets her cell phone and takes a deep breathe before calling Konata. “Come on. Pick up,” Kagami tuts.

Tsukasa giggles when her cheek gets poked and happily leads the way. She listens to Hayase. “Oh wow we will be co-workers as well,” Tsukasa cheers, “Do you have your Miko yet?”

Old October 11th, 23, 06:55 AM   #7
Girls in Diapers

Konata jumped which made her diaper crinkle loudly. "You decided to call me..I definitely wasn't expecting that" she grabbed her cellphone off of dresser and looked at it for a moment. "OK this will officially either make us closer or ruin our friendship...relax after all she could of sent a rude text or something maybe she just wants to embarrass me herself before exposing my secret to all our friends"

The poor girl was so scared at that moment thinking about even worse scenarios that she didn't realize tears were falling from her face. "H..Hello k..Kagami" she stuttered failing to keep her composure. "I can't explain" konata sniffled.

Hayase shook her head. "I have one but not on me at the moment it's at home which should be fine since we'll be starting tomorrow after all" she then decided to put her plan to action since they where about to arrive at the shrine.

Hayase quickly looked around then and nodded seeing no one around them "wait senpai "we need to talk do you remember when I invited you to my house for a night?"

Old October 11th, 23, 07:10 AM   #8
jojob60
The Star Courage

Kagami silently sighs in relief when Konata answers the phone. She listens to her friend panic with high anxiety. In a gentle polite tone Kagami asks, “Konata it’s okay. There is nothing to explain. Is it okay if I can come over? I might be able to sweet talk mom in to making us dinner.” Please Konata calm down.

The dainty girl with the yellow ribbon haunts per request. “Oh yeah that was fun, but what about it,” Tsukasa answers wondering if something was lost or not picked up.

Old October 11th, 23, 08:50 AM   #9
Girls in Diapers

Konata let out another sniffle. "Umm ok mommy due to the girls emotional state she was slipping into her headspace. "My daddy is already gone he won't be back until the end of spring break" the girl hiccupped "and yeah you could come over i..I really need you..I feel so humiliated right now Jeeze..see you soon bye love you"

She Quickly hung up her cellphone and tossed it on to the bed. "I need to calm down before kagami gets here I can't believe I'm already calling her mommy in real life" konata groaned upset with herself "it was easy to do online simply because I didn't know it was her at the time"

Konata patted the front of her pants and calmed down q bit hearing a crinkle then frowned. "Despite what I'm going through at the moment I refuse to take these off after all if I did I wouldn't be able to put it back on and adult diapers aren't cheap at all especially one's with designs"

She headed out her room and sat down on the couch in the living room. "Come to think of it besides buying diapers I haven't done anything ABDL related"

Hayase took off her backpack and sat it on ground and opened it as she was pretty sure she was mentally prepared to handle any reaction. 'At least I think am' she thought then pulled a adult size that had pink tapes and yellow stars as a design "you'll be wearing diapers the entire spring break as a punishment for wetting my bad while you were sleeping which I had trouble waking you up from that's not all my sister had to give you a bath"

Hayase was giving Tsukasa a serious look that would mean no room for discussion. "Oh and I think I'll be talking to kagami about this arrangement"

Old October 11th, 23, 06:15 PM   #10
jojob60
The Star Courage

Kagami hangs up the phone sigh in in relief. She grabs her big purse. Aside from every girl needs and candy, Kagami packs her big hair brush, pjs, and 2 pull-ups from Tsukasa. She zips her purse up and leaves it in her room. While her computer shuts down, the perky girl finds her mother.

“Hey mom. I’m going over to Konata’s. Is it alright if I bring some dinner from here over there,” Kagami asks. She hopes her little bluenette is okay.

________

When Hayase makes her big reveal, Tsukasa jump in a panic and slightly pees herself. “Oh my god, that happened,” Tsukasa shouts, “I’m soo sorry. If I knew or woken up, I would have cleaned up afterwards. I’m suprised I slept through a bath.” She panics a bit, “Don’t tell my sister she has already won soo much at life, and… Ahh,” Tsukasa continues until it dawns on her that she just wet herself in front of Hayase.

Tags
jojob60, lucky, nagatoro, stars