Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > The Creative Area > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

the baby contest(private with BabyGirlClaire)
Old December 19th, 23, 04:03 AM   #1
zero2501

the baby contest(private with BabyGirlClaire)

as the lights all around turn on two people can be seen wearing each a formal dress "welcome everyone to the annual 'baby butt' contest, the game were we get some willing participants, and some not so willing, to take someone they take care of to make them the cuttest wittle baby for nothing else than a wish" the girl said, sounding like she was about to explode from the excitement, as in that moment the lights go somewere else as 3 different sets of limos, being changed to have a more 'babyish' design, can be seen. "and speaking of, we're getting out first 3 contestand, i'll be interviewing them quickly now"

as the first limosine came, poison ivy came in with harley queen on her arms.

"miss poison ivy, we've herd how much you've been wanting to make the world more green, what have you've make your child do now to try to do this"

"well, that's easy, I make sure she has some eco-friendly diapers as you can see" she said, showing the cloth diaper harley was wearing by taking out her skirt and shoving her diapered butt into the camara

just next, we saw momo being carried in a stroller, as no one appeared to be moving it at first, but then a nice elegant dress could be seen with it being no other than toru taking her into the stage

"miss momo, is it true that with your powers you've been trying to cheat your potty training chart by adding false stars?" she said, as then you could hear a bunch of murmurs around the girl, even if it didn't make sence since momo, and basically everyone here, weren't babies until recently

lastly, from the last limo came tatsumaki, levitating fubuki, who was just wearing a diaper, with her powers to make sure she wouldn't run away

"miss tatsumaki, how difficult is it to take care of another psychic user alone?"

"well, besides having to get a new caretaker every day since they all leave and force me to take care of her and her tantrums, it's fine I suppose" she said, sounding quite annoyed about this, but not like she could do much about it

Old December 19th, 23, 10:05 PM   #2
BabyGirlClaire

Harley Quinn grumbled and grit her teeth as the commentator approached her and Ivy first. She looked away in shame as Ivy began answering the question, but she was quickly snapped out of her embarrassed stupor as Ivy grabbed her to show her cloth diapers to the camera. “Hey! Ivy! Stooooop!” Harley said as her bottom was pushed out towards the camera. She stomped her feet in frustration.

Momo sulked in her stroller with her arms crossed. She tried her best to ignore the cameras flashing and the crowd cheering as she was pushed out of the limousine. However, due to the noisy nature of those things, she found it incredibly difficult. She was then interrupted as a lady shaved a camera and microphone to her face. “H-huh!?” Momo stammered at the question. She did no such thing, she wasn’t put in this babyish attire until recently. “Th- that isn’t true at all! I did no such thing!” Momo said as she looked around at the crowd’s expressions of shock and amusement. “I wasn’t even in these things until just now! I don’t know what’s going on!”

Fubuki glared daggers at her sister as she floated alongside her. She couldn’t even hide her chest, as her sister’s psychic abilities hindered her ability to move. She could only glare at the camera as Tatsumaki began to answer the interviewer’s questions, a blush appearing on her face as Tatsumaki spoke. She shook her head at the camera, trying to deny such notions of a “tantrum.”

Old December 19th, 23, 10:21 PM   #3
zero2501

"sush darling, mommy needs to show other moms how to make sure her babies should be taken care of" ivy said, grabbing her and putting her on her shoulders so she wouldn't run away, her able to hear the many paparazzi taking photos of her butt non-stop, as ivy still make sure the cloth diaper was obvious to see

almost as she was saying that, the lady smiled with only momo able to see it, as momo could feel a grumbling on her stomach. before she could react, a PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT louder than most of the people trying to get her photos, forcing an ankward silence for everyone to rect to what happened as then momo broke that silence "oh, i'm so sorry, little momo ws just having so much troubles not wanting to come here we didn't have time to check if she had to go potty or not" she said, as she just tried to go as fast as she could, most people covering their noses already from the smell

tatsumaki didn't really noticed the way fubiki was actying, as she then just shoved a baby bottle into fubuki's mouth as she was looking at the clock in her phone "she normally has to be feed at this time, and probably be changed in like 5 minutes" she said, wondering if she could maybe make someone else deal with that, as she continued to walk to let the rest go

"I believe that's all that i'm seeing from here, tell us, have any other contestants have come from your side" the girl said, asking her co-host to see who else she can find coming as she was waiting for a new group to interview, showing her camara at the 3 leaving

but before a response could be given, 3 more limos came in "wait a moment, it looks like we have some more girls coming here

the first person to come was no other than joker and futaba came, both in a 2 'floor' stroller, joker at the bottom as futaba was moving it with a baby controller that looked like she may have bitten and drolled over a bit before "so, miss futaba, we heard you, as the leader of the phantom thieves" she said with a small smirk as if she looked at joker to see their reaction "how exactly does it feel that your baby 'sister' now joined"

"well, joker still a baby, so she isn't even in pull-ups like me" she says, lifting her clothes to show her pull-ups with mario power-ups, being a bit wet "but she is really silly actying like she's the leader" she said, grabbing the controller as she move the stroller with it forward

afterwards, the next limosine came, with widowmaker stuck in a baby carrier with sombra using it "miss sombra, how much trouble does talon have taking care of this little girl"

"well, there's a reason why this apestosa is a sniped, as anyone would find her with how much she smells" sombra said, actying like if widowmaker already made an accident

lastly, the last limosine came in with a new pair coming, with briggete going first as she guide d.va. or, to be more precise, the mecha she used, this time updated to be more 'child friendly', with all weapons gone and replaced with baby friendly stuff

"awwww, such a nice new machine for a good baby" she said pinching f.va's cheecks as her body was out so anyone could interact with the baby with no problem "so, what stuff does your toy have" she said, touching a few buttons just to see what the machine may do

Last edited by zero2501; December 20th, 23 at 01:02 AM..

Old December 20th, 23, 01:15 AM   #4
BabyGirlClaire

Ren covered his face as the stroller rolled up the carpet. This was absolutely humiliating, to have Futaba of all people put him in a state like this. He progressively became blushier as Futaba kept referring to him as a she. “I am not your little sister!” Ren said, standing up for himself for a brief moment.”I am the leader, Futaba! Cut it out!”

Amelie Lacroix felt such heavy emotions for the first time in forever. And that emotion was embarrassment. “Shut it! I do not smell! I have not used this… thing!” Amelie hissed as she clarified that to the camera. She never thought in a million years that it would be possible, but she was blushing madly, her blue skin further accentuating her blushy cheeks. She squirmed in the baby carrier as it was rolled along.

“N-No wai-“ Hana Song did not appreciate the sudden button mashing on her Meka. She grew more embarrassed as the arms of the Meka started to shake a rattle. A mobile appeared in front of her playing a lullaby. A speaker said “The cow says “Moo!” To which Hana grimaced and said “Moo! Moo!” or else the message would repeat and continue to annoy her. But worst of all was when the Meka procured a hairbrush and began to spank her bottom. “The pig says “Oink!” the speaker said again “Ow! Ah! Oink Oink!” Hana said as she was spanked. Her Meka was a messy cacophony of animal noises, rattle shakes, lullabies, and the crinkly sounds of her diaper.

“Well, on our end we also do have some more contestants, darling~” the other commentator said as the camera switched over to her. Over her shoulder were three limousines with the doors opening.

First one out was Chara holding onto Frisk with a baby leash shaped like a plant stem. Frisk wore a yellow dress with skirts shaped like yellow petals, exposing his diaper.

“Frisk, according to reports you are looking to make as many friends and have a padded play party after this competition. Will this attitude conflict with winning this competition?”

Ochako stepped out with Izuku in her arms, lightly bouncing him hand to hand like a balloon by taking the gravity out of his diaper.

“Ms. Uraraka, you have to have used your quirk to have fun and take care of baby Izuku here. Care to share some of the fun you have with your baby?”

“Hmmm… sometimes I like to use my quirk on his balled up diapers and make him play with his own floating used diaper. He likes to bounce it like a balloon. It is all to hammer in the fact that it is his and that he is just a pamper packer now.” she answered.

Then out came Lilith motioning for Amity to follow alongside her.

“Amity, what is it like? Going from an apprenticeship to Ms. Lilith’s baby? Does this mean you’ll no longer be learning magic?” She asked Amity waving a microphone to her face.

“My precious baby, needs no magic.” Lilith answered before Amity could speak, “She is a better fit this way, so dependent on her mommy, isn’t that right Amity? You are here to show everyone how much you belong in diapers, aren’t you?” She said petting her head.

Last edited by BabyGirlClaire; December 20th, 23 at 02:17 AM..

Old December 20th, 23, 03:03 AM   #5
zero2501

"w-well, I don't really want to fight any of them, especially since I don't really wanna do this, maybe theres a-" she is stopped as the leash moved, revealing it was actually flowey looking quite annoyed at frisk 'pacifist' talk as it put a pacifier on it's mouth, frisk only able to suck it blushing as she waddled to the exit

"I don't really like it, they smell really bad, I tried to say it to ochako but she keeps actying like i'm just bablying" deku said, tearing up a bit, as it basically felt like he would cry like always, making look like he was basically meant to be in diapers during all of this time.

"t-that's not true, I can still use magic and want to" amity said, as she tried to make an abomination spell to stop this nonsence, but then the magic aparently just made it so the abomination goo appeared in her diaper, quickly increasing size. the only reason as to why lilith would not think she pooped her diaper was that she didn't smell at all, amity blushing as she couldn't even try to move with how big her diaper was

as this was said, the other comentator cut as the next group came

first one was moira and mercy, with mercy just carrying moira in her arms, the girl wearing a similar costume to her 'mommy' hero uniform "so miss mercy, now that taon gave up and joined overwatch, how has the group been dealing with the new babies"

"well, it's been difficult dealing with the crying and and tantrums, but they're too young, I don't really understand how sombra could deal with them alone"

next on the limosines were no other than ana, looking quite younger as she entered, trying to breastfeed phara since she was in the, but having trouble "come on phara, I know you're a picky eater, but we can't be right now"

the reporter didn't even said anything at first, just patting phara's head "well, I guess she's not mean to be a sniper like you, the little girl can't even stay to drink her mom's milk

lastly the next ones to come were no other than haru and makoto, makoto being quite apropiate and bringing haru in a really high quality stroller

the girl went next to haru "so swetty, are you worried about going against your leader's little sister" the girl said, as she just patted the girls head

Old December 20th, 23, 03:47 AM   #6
BabyGirlClaire

Moira glared at the camera angrily. She tried to dig her nails into Angela’s shoulders, but unfortunately Angela had personally filed down her nails to regular length, so it was not doing anything. “Tantrums?! Crying!? I am simply asking to be treated humanely and normally!” Moira said ignoring the hypocrisy of her statement. She just buried her head in Angela’s shoulder as she fussily kicked her legs in a tantrum.

Fareeha tried to get her head out of Ana’s breasts but her mother had an iron grip. It wasn’t a matter of being picky, it was a matter of being too old for breastfeeding. She couldn’t even say anything, because when she tried to angrily respond to the chiding head pats, she only suckled milk.

Haru timidly held her hands at her chest, “I- uhhh yes ma’am? She is so cute and babyish and such a stinky pants that… I’m scared that I won’t be able to compete…?” Haru said unconvincingly. She was just nervous about everything that she couldn’t find it in her to resist.
~~~~~~

“What adorable darlings, can’t wait to see them. We have some more contestants rolling in on our end!” the lady said.

The first one out was Eda walking out with Luz in a baby walker being pulled by a rope alongside her. King was on Eda’s head waving at the crowd.

“Ooooh, Ms. Eda we have some sisterly rivalry here. Are you scared of any tricks Lilith has up her sleeves?”

“I know all her tricks and antics.” Eda said waving her hand, “Besides, my baby Luz is ten times the silly stinker than Lilith’s could ever be.” Eda said, relying on Luz’s energy to at least give her an edge.

Applebloom soon stepped out with Apple Jack. It was her first time on television and such a bustling environment that she did not know what to do and was nervous as ever. She was only beaten in nervousness by her little big sister, Apple Jack. She had her hair in braided pigtails, having a country vibe that would stand out in a city environment like this.

“So, Ms. Apple Bloom, has your little big sister had any complaints about being designated as the little sister? It couldn’t have been easy.”

“It wasn’t, but one whoopin over the knee really straightened her out. Now she is happy to be filling her pampers.” she said as she showed off Apple Jack’s diaper with “fresh manure” written in sharpie on her bottom.

Finally, out came Tails and Cream. The crowd went wild as they were different from the prior humans. Tails was dressed in pink skirtalls as cream happily held Tails’s hand and walked on the carpet.

“Baby Tails, we notice your tails aren’t wagging in excitement!” she said grabbing and twirling his tails, “Are you nervous? Scared?”

Old December 20th, 23, 04:39 AM   #7
zero2501

luz just blushed a bit "y-yeah, i'm sure it will be no pwoblem"luz said, trying to do a baby voice, she really wasn't that sure about this, but this new world she was in had already weirder stuff, and maybe she'd be able to have some cool adventures like this...hopefully out of the diaper.

"hey, that's not at all wha I said applebloom" applejack said, almost screaming "I say that if you forcing me into this baby stuff, at least we can get some manure" she said befoe being quickly spanked by one of the paparazzi, as she falled on her butt, her tail going to the air for a second as she then messed herself, the group taking pictures as she just tried to run, or more like waddle, away from them

tails didn't say much, just covering his face with those same tails as he wondered how did cream was able to convince him to go into something so embarrasing, but vanilla was just too scary to say no, as just thinking of that made him wet himself

"well, it looks like those will be some good competition for the biggest pamper packer. now let's see what other contestants come here"

this time the first 2 that came in where no other than melo and ering, melo wearing some oversized clothes that looked similar to erin's

"awwwww, how cute, she wanted to play like she's a grown up like her big sister" the announcer said as she just pattet her head "unfortunately dear, that won't help you, so let's just get rid of that" she said, removing the clothes of melo, leaving her in just a diaper with the prints ofthe fire type symbo

next came mei, trying her best to carry zarya, but obviously needing some help, the small girl only having her robot, putting on baby shows and audio to 'distract' the baby and try to at least mke her ignore her caretaker to make sure she wasn't making any problems to her

"well, it looks like not all families here have the best options, i'm sure we can get them in the studio something to help the 'little' girl be more nice, maybe some spankings may help" the announcer said, trying to be loud enough to make sure zarya heard her, a smirk on her face appearing as she said so

as the last group came, it was no other than tsuyu bring tokoyami, this one going in a stroller with just a diaper that looked like an egg so it could look like the 'baby' just hatched, with his shadow creature nowhere to be seen

"awwww, what a cutie we have right here you folks, it looks like their quirk is similar to their mommy, but more bird like, maybe it will get some new surprises, hopefully not coming from that diaper"

Old December 21st, 23, 12:38 AM   #8
BabyGirlClaire

Mela seethed and growled at Eri for doing this to her. She just stared angrily at the announcer, but then the announcer grabbed her clothes and took them off, leaving her in a diaper. The angry Mela then turned timid as she stuttered, “Ah- a-ah…” at a loss for words. She went behind Eri and hugged her to hide.

Zarya was annoyed by Snowball’s series of sounds and baby shows that Zarya considered to be no more than mindless mush. As a show of defiance she would flex her muscles, putting weight towards her bottom, making her feel heavier for Mei.
Zarya’s eyes then widened, “Sp-spankings?!” she said. Usually, Zarya wouldn’t have a problem with that threat. She thought spankings possibly couldn’t work on a woman like her, but that’s what she also would have said about being diapered. Scared of the threat, Zarya began to kick, thrash, and squirm, not wanting to enter the building. The threat of a spanking only made things tougher for Mei, but perhaps more entertaining to the audience. Not to mention that she is now increasing her chances of getting a spanking.

Tokoyami covered his eyes at the camera flashes. He wanted Dark Shadow to come out and help him, but there were two problems. One is that the lights are not helpful for that, and the second is that Dark Shadow is twice as embarrassed as Tokoyami is. All he could do was whimper and fiddle with his diaper tapes to take it off.

“Fabulous, can’t wait to see them on stage.” the announcer said, “On my end we are getting a couple more.”

The newest arrival was Undyne, wearing a tuxedo and strutting out of the limo. She took a step forward but stopped. There was a yellow tail with a blue bow tied on sticking out of the Limo and Undyne pulled it, pulling out Alphys and carrying her in her arms.

“Oh goodness, looks like we have an especially shy contestant this year folks!” the announcer said. “Don’t worry sweetie, you’ll do fantastic! Strut your stinky pants!”

Another limo pulled in and when the door opened, balloons began to pour out from the door. From the mass of balloons stepped Pinkie Pie with Flutter Shy in tow, wearing a frilly cotton tank top and diaper. This display certainly stood out for many members of the audience.

The announcer read the name of the contestant and grinned, “Oh? They just keep getting shyer because we now have Flutter Shy walking on the carpet!” she said as she pet Fluttershy’s head and pat the diaper. “This competition does wonders to confidence, you know. What will you have to be shy about after this? Nothing!”

Finally, came Rarity wearing a baby carrier on her chest holding Spike who was decked out in glittery princess attire and a diaper. Rarity wore a crown on her head to accentuate the theme too.

“Oh, how adorable! Princess attire, never gets old! Princess Spike,” the announcer teased, “so do you call the potty your royal throne? Are you allowed to sit on it or are you scared of the responsibilities that come with the throne?”

Last edited by BabyGirlClaire; December 21st, 23 at 04:10 AM..

Old December 21st, 23, 01:28 AM   #9
zero2501

"J-JUST BECAUSE I WAS SEEN IN THEM USED DURING MY MEW MEW KISSY CUTIE MARATHON MEANS I ACTUALLY NEED THEM!" alphys basically screamed in embarrassment, as the girl did the only thing she could do now, hidding her face in her girlfriend, now mommy, breasts in the hopes to at least muffled the sounds

"u-umh, well, t-" before fluthershy could even try to say anything else, not like anyone was hearing her with how quiter she was, her diaper started to inflate. as she noticed this it was too late, her butt basically floating on the sky as she was forced to see how everyone was watching this, only being able to enter the building as pinkie carried her like a baloon

"w-well, i'm only like this since twilight is technically not a queen and I can't also be a prince..." spike said, this was nothing but an excuse he was giving to himself, as he really couldn't even say no to twiligh about this, being her actual 'mom' and that stop him from really trying to easily escape it

"well, it looks like we're almost done here, as we only have one last person to go" she says as she looks at the limosine

lastly with that we see one last person come from the limosine, as it was jiro moving a stroller tht appeared to have her earphone jack put there to make sure her heart was heard on it, making little mina keep herself tired enough to nt make her fight

the announcer noticed that "awwww, such a nice little cutie" she said, pinching her cheecks

Last edited by zero2501; December 21st, 23 at 04:11 AM..

Old January 10th, 24, 10:33 AM   #10
BabyGirlClaire

Mina squirmed and whined as her cheeks were pinched. She shifted in the stroller, too tired to move. She wanted to kick at the lady, but those thoughts were soon pushed away with the sound of Jiro's heartbeat lulling her back to sleep. Mina yawned as she began to push a mess into her diaper, barely lucid enough to register what was happening.

"Adorable girls on your end, absolutely adorable, we have a few more coming on our end."

Four limos drove up to the carpet.

The first to come out was Willow pulling a wooden horse with wheels on it. Atop that wooden horse was Hunter, who wore a yellow skirtall decorated with flowers and a patch of a red cardinal on it. The skirtall was over a frilly white shirt. The skirtall did nothing to hide the diaper being worn.

"Awwww, so cute! From a brave guard to a baby girl! Oh! Or are you going to be a brave girl for the competition tonight?" the announcer asked, patting the wooden horse.

Next came a pair of hedgehogs. Amy Rose waved to the crowd as she held Sonic on a baby leash. Sonic wore a pink onesie with matching booties. The thickness of the diaper and the booties made it difficult for Sonic to walk, much less run.

"And what do we have here? 'Gotta go' potty, Baby Sonic?" the announcer teased as she ruffled Sonic's head and pat the front of the diaper.

Next came another pair of animals. Tangle was lead along by the tail as she was dragged out of the limo by Whisper. Whisper held a smile as she slung Tangle over her shoulder, patting Tangle's diaper towards the crowd. Tangle wore a bunch of bows on her tail and a yellow sailor uniform.

"So Miss Whisper, rumors have it that originally you were the baby and that Tangle was supposed to be the one slinging you over her shoulder. Tell me, what changed?"

"Oh, nothing much. I just knew I wasn't fit for this role when Tangle first tried to baby me, but I was also too curious to not come. So I simply showed Tangle the baby she is and now we are here." Whisper explained.

And the last pair was Steven and Ruby. Ruby wore a suit and a headband as she had a baby carrier. Steven was in there, holding a pink rattle shaped like a diamond. Steven wore a pair of pink overalls decorated with hearts and stars.

"Ahhhhh~ Welcome welcome! Baby Steven, this is a cutthroat competition! Only the cutest and sweetest of babies will survive! Strategies?" the announcer asked.

Tags
baby, babygirlclaire, contestprivate