Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > The Creative Area > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Akame ga kill : Fantasy or Nightmare (BabyGirlClaire)
Old September 21st, 23, 08:40 AM   #1
Everyone wears Diapers

Akame ga kill : Fantasy or Nightmare (BabyGirlClaire)

Tatsumi let out a sigh and as he entered his house and took off his shoes at the front door and headed to his room. "Finally it's the weekend which means I start school this Monday" he groaned at the thought as he imagined himself getting bullied on the first day. Once he made it to his room and turned on the computer and smiled as he went to his favorite website.

You see Tatsumi was secretly an abdl no one knew not even his best friend and that secret is he's an adult baby diaper lover meaning he desired to treated like an actual baby by wearing diapers to baby food it was his ultimate fantasy of all time.

Username Little Warrior:

Bio: hello everyone I don't know what to put here so I'll just say this I'm obviously an ABDL like the rest of you...but I have never done anything in real life

So I hope to find an actual mommy to show me how to be a baby and everything

I'm a male who is curious about cross dressing I don't know I just think girl clothes are cute and look comfortable

Kinks: a bit of humiliation, spanking by hand (the belt Scares me a lot)

Tatsumi refreshed his profile and gasped as he received a few replies in on his page.

Lil Ninja: your going to need serious luck to find a mommy on here I've been on here for years now and had no luck...yet

______
Tatsumi groaned and got up and went to lay on his bed. "Should I give up and hire a mommy for a session instead?" he asked himself.

Esdeath a teacher at a school called Beacon Academy and she just finished some paperwork. "Finally done for today which means" the woman pulled out her cellphone and got on her favorite website she didn't want to use the school computer just to be safe.

Esdeath has a mommy desire meaning she loved treating teenagers like baby's but no one knew that not even her own students. "Will I ever find a adult baby I'm tired of hoping at this point" the woman growled.

Username: Ice Queen

Bio: "I'm a dommy mommy meaning if you want to be my little you'll follow my orders I want a baby girl"

"So if you are boy I'm not interested and if you are boy pretending to be a girl I'll find out"

Kinks : PM me to find out:

Since Esdeath was signed in she felt she'll receive a few notifications so she put her phone in her pocket and headed home for the day.

"I hope tomorrow will be better today was such a pain" she exited the school building and rolled her eyes as she saw a few men blushing at the sight of her but she ignored them.

Old November 20th, 23, 11:32 PM   #2
BabyGirlClaire

Chelsea hummed as she watched dramas on her television with candy in hand. She laid on her chest on the sofa, kicking her feet slowly, a bored expression on her face. School was a pain as ever for Chelsea, and often she’d just hide out in the bathroom during classes to avoid them. If not, she’s just tune out the lessons and listen to music on her headphones. Nothing made going to classes worth anything. Any friends she had were in different classes. The teachers were all boring.

Chelsea stuck a second sucker into her mouth as she went on her phone. She went to check a certain website she frequented. She logged in as Mother_Gaia_. The website in question was a dating website, but for a specific group. Mommies and littles. Chelsea was a mommy, or at least wanted to be. She wanted a girl to take care of, put makeup on, help dress up, like a sister or a daughter. But alas, nobody ever messages her.

“Am I doing something wrong?” Chelsea asked as she bit into one of her suckers, crunching it between her teeth and throwing away the stick. Chelsea considered the fact that she never really messaged anybody herself. Instead she just waited for a response from somebody. Chelsea decided to start searching. “Little Warrior…” Chelsea mumbled as she went on a currently online page.

“Blah blah blah… show me how to be a baby… I’m a mal- Oh.” Chelsea realized she forgot to filter her searches. She almost went off the page before she saw the next words, “Into… crossdressing?”

Chelsea had never considered that before. The more she thought of it, the more interested she was. They both wanted the same thing essentially, and Chelsea just realized that gender was of no concern. “Hmmm…” Chelsea hummed.

Mother_Gaia_: Heya! I am a mommy- you are a little. You wanna chat?

Chelsea messaged the account and waited, occasionally glancing at her television.
……………………………
Akame shut her front door and took off her shoes. She saw that Kurome was not home by the lack of her shoes at the front.

Akame was a little. She has been, for the longest time, the one who cared for her little sister Kurome. While she always was happy to do so, she way always jealous of her little sister. She often fantasized about having an older sister or a motherly figure in her life. The thing was, she never noticed this aspect of her life before. She was unaware of abdl or anything of the sort.

Akame opened her laptop for no reason in particular in the hopes of finding something to do. Which she couldn’t. ‘This is where a mom or sister would come in…’ Akame thought, as she was bored and having those would quell her boredom.

Akame typed in her search bar, ‘I want a mom.’ She hit enter, not realizing that the search bar auto filled to ‘mommy.’ First result was a… dating site? Akame was confused, but clicked anyway. When she went on, she saw pictures of adult women together, but… one was dressed like a… “baby?” Akame quizzically said. She stared at the screen, enamored by what she was seeing. She felt that it was calling to her. She clicked another tab on the website, but saw it required a login.

“…” Akame stared at the screen, her red irises fixated on the phrase, ‘Create an account.’ She clicked and saw a place to enter a username, password, and email. Akame typed in ‘Akame_299’ for the username and filled the rest of the slots. She created an account and saw her profile. Currently empty. She entered ‘Curious about what I am seeing here.’ for her bio. She saw a role slot and was confused at what that meant. She clicked it and saw she had the option to put ‘little’ or ‘caretaker.’ Akame entered little. Her profile, while mostly empty, was complete. She saw a page that displayed everyone online.

Akame chose a profile at random and landed on an account called ‘Ice Queen.’ She read the profile a small bit, “…a dommy mommy? …A what?” She said. She was confused at what these phrases meant, but she messaged ‘Ice Queen’ nonetheless.

Akame_299: Hello.
Akame_299: I am interested.
Akame_299: And a girl.

Old November 22nd, 23, 12:08 PM   #3
Everyone wears Diapers

Tatsumi got up and sat in front of his computer again and refreshed his profile page once more and was immediately confused yet the boys heart was pounding as he saw a message on his page. "Mother_Gaia_... we'll this person made it obvious she's a mommy or it can be just her username" Tatsumi mumbled knowing people would make random usernames online. "And she wants to chat I might as well test my luck"

He clicked on Mother_Gaia_ profile and decided to send her a private message as he didn't want everyone to read there conversation "I hope this is actually a woman and not some creep pretending" he shuddered at the thought.

(Private message) Little Warrior : "HI Mother_Gaia_ it's nice to meet you if you read my profile you would know I'm a boy who's never done anything abdl related in real life besides watching videos or reading abdl stories anyways how about I tell you one of my fantasy's I have to start a conversation I've always wanted to wear diapers while at school I know it's risky but I do enjoy the thrill of almost getting caught and I love some humiliation "

"Oh and sorry about the sudden private message I just didn't want everyone to read our messages"

_________

Esdeath made it home and took off her shoes at the front door and went to her room and immediately laid in bed and pulled out her cellphone from her pocket and turned on the screen and refreshed her her profile page and smiled as she saw someone messaged her on her profile. "Akame_299 the woman chuckled in amusement. "Akame that's cute someone is using one of my students actual name" Esdeath assumed this was just a coincidence and shrugged it off but still wanted to have some fun with the stranger.

"Before I start let's see her profile shall we" Esdeath clicked on Akame_299 username which took her to the girls profile. "Hmm her profile says she joined the website today and her bio only says she is curious about everything meaning Akame_299 is completely blind coming into the world of abdl interesting I have to take this opportunity to claim her" the woman smirked

Ice Queen: "Hello little one I just looked at your profile and saw that you joined the website today so welcome sweetie and may I ask are you new to the adult baby community?" As your profile said you are curious"

______

Kurome at the moment was shopping for groceries for dinner tonight which is why she didn't head home immediately. "Curry sounds good tonight" she smiled while looking around and instantly she saw something that caught her eye and chuckled as she pushed the cart closer to get a better look. Kurome was looking At a purple package of adult size baby pull-ups that had little rainbows as a design.

"I wonder what will Akame say if I actually bought these" she said as she grabbed the pack and smirked " she may be the older sister..but she did wet the bed last night after I told her not to drink so much water before bed"

Kurome put the pack of adult pull-ups in her cart then gathered some baby wipes and baby powder then quickly went and purchased everything she had and headed home she pulled out her cellphone and started to text her sister.

Kurome: just finished shopping for tonight's dinner will be home in five minutes"

Old November 22nd, 23, 11:08 PM   #4
BabyGirlClaire

Chelsea looked over her phone as she refreshed the page once more. “Oh! Nice!” Chelsea said, seeing the private message. When she opened it, her eyebrows raised in surprise at the length. “It was only one sentence…” Chelsea muttered, “I guess people can get desperate on this site.” She scanned through the message and nodded.

Mother_Gaia_: Awwwwww sounds adorable! If only you went to my school and wore. Would make it a lot more interesting *blegh*

Chelsea was relieved to see that this person seemed to be around the same age as her. She was worried that they would be someone way too old for her tastes. She popped a sucker in her mouth after discarding the last and resumed messaging.

Mother_Gaia_: Just out of pure curiosity, what school do you attend? If you’re cool with telling a random person online such personal information lol
……………

Akame stared at the screen for several minutes with her hands on her lap, waiting for a response.

“… Maybe they are not actually online.” Akame said quietly. She went back to the last page, but then she noticed an icon on her screen indicating a new message. Akame realized that she needed to reload the page for new messages to load. She felt stupid and clicked on the message.

Akame read the message, and her heart fluttered. The use of the word ‘sweetie’ made Akame feel tingly inside and Akame began to bounce her leg in a rare show of excitement. Akame blushed as she continued reading, the motherly aura permeating her body from text alone. “Adult… baby?” Akame said in confusion but was quickly able to infer that the whole deal with this website involved these ‘adult babies.’ Akame began to message this person once more.

Akame_299: Yes.
Akame_299: I am new.
Akame_299: And thanks.
Akame_299: Thanks for the welcome.
Akame_299: I admit I don’t know a lot about this community or the terminology.

Akame wondered if she should think about adding anything before hitting send as she felt her phone buzz with a notification. She pulled out her phone and saw Kurome was coming home.

Akame: Okay.

She got up, locked the door to her room, and turned down the brightness on her laptop before beginning to reload the page repeatedly.

Old November 23rd, 23, 12:08 AM   #5
Everyone wears Diapers

Tatsumi refreshed his page and smiled as he saw he got a pm. "That was fast usually online mommy's don't stay on long due to people asking for perverted things" he shrugged it off and opened the message and read it. "Hmm...she wants to know what school I'll be attending? Should I tell her? I mean she close to my age so she probably might be attending Joyou academy"

Tatsumi took a few minutes to think about it. "I would have to agree with Mother_Gaia_ things would be more interesting if we do attend the same school" with his choice made he started to type a reply.

Little Warrior: I will be transferring to a school called Joyou academy starting tomorrow do you go there and since I'm telling you this I might as we'll tell you my real name it's Tatsumi I already have a friend attending there as well her name is Mine do you know her? Also she doesn't know I'm a abdl"

_________

Esdeath got off her bed and went to her closet and opened it revealing lot's of adult baby items such as clothes/diapers/toys and so much more. "If I play my cards right I'll be able to finally use these" she smirked closing the closet door and went back to her bed. "It's time to make a risky gamble "

She refreshed the page on her phone and saw a message and read it.

Ice Queen: your welcome sweetheart and I'm willing to offer to show you what it truly means to be an adult baby and our wonderful community but before you agree to this I have to ask are you Akame the one who attends Joyou academy with her little sister kurome?"

_____

Kurome eventually made it home and unlocked the front door with her copy of the house key and went inside the house closing and locking the door behind her then headed to the kitchen quickly putting away the grocer. "Alright all done now to mess with Akame" kurome grabbed the bag which contained the adult pull-ups and changing supplies and headed to her sister's room and knocked on the door and twisted the knob.

"Hey Akame I'm home why is your door locked let me in I got you something while I was out"

Old November 23rd, 23, 08:19 AM   #6
BabyGirlClaire

Chelsea scoffed at herself as she began reloading the page again. It wasn’t like anyone would be that trusting enough in a stranger on this site of all things. She didn’t know why she bothered to ask such a question. She decided to send another message to say that she was joking, but before she could begin typing she saw a response.

Chelsea’s eyes widened at not only the fact that they told her, but also that they attend the same school. To be fair, there was already a good chance of that since they are in the same area and around the same age. She also knew Mine, as they were in a club together among other things. Chelsea’s lips parted in slight shock and her sucker fell out onto the sofa. She shook her head to regain her focus and picked up the sucker to throw it away. She began typing out a response.

Mommy_Gaia_: Holy cow! I go there too! And I do know Mine! We are in a club together!

Chelsea pondered what to do with this knowledge. She decided on something.

Mommy_Gaia_: Tell you what, we can meet up tomorrow at school with some sort of sign to tell each other that we met on the website. Like a square written on our hand with sharpie or something. I can be your tour guide~
Mommy_Gaia_: Or I can just tag along with Mine I just realized.

Chelsea kicked her legs in excitement. She, for once, was excited for school.
………………
Akame patiently waited for a response, her red irises glistening with excitement as she saw a new message. However, that excitement was quickly replaced with shock as she read the message. This person… knew her name! She knew she wasn’t exactly subtle about it with her admittedly uncreative username, but there was no way this person should know of Kurome’s existence! Right?

Akame looked out her window in intense fear. She wondered if she was being watched. She considered breaking the laptop over her knee. She slowly went back to the laptop. She tried to still her trembling hands as she typed.

Akame_299: How did you know?

Akame exhaled deeply as she pressed enter. She jumped as she heard a knock on her door, but relaxed as she heard her sister’s voice. She stood up slowly and opened the door for Kurome. “Hey. What did you get me?” Akame asked trying to cover up any worry in her voice.

Old November 25th, 23, 01:26 AM   #7
Everyone wears Diapers

Tatsumi refreshed the page again as he got another pm message from Mommy_Gaia_ and the boy's eyes widen in surprise and fear as he couldn't believe someone who knows his secret will be at his new school. "Oh God I even told her my real name which I hope wasn't a mistake...but she knows mine and Mommy_Gaia_ can reveal my secret to her but I get the feeling she is not a bad person" he groaned.

"But this could be my only chance to have an abdl mommy in real life and do things like wear diapers and other stuff but...I don't want mine to find out so soon" Tatsumi has been wanting to reveal his secret to his best friend for sometime now but he always chickened out plus bringing up diapers and stuff at there age wasn't easy plus he was scared of mine's reaction and losing her as a friend will hurt.

Tatsumi looked at his screen for a moment and took a deep breath and started typing as he wanted to try to see if they lived close to each other after all it was a worth a shot after all they will be going to the same school"

Little Warrior:: I like that idea and you know mine that's awesome but she doesn't know about me being an abdl and I'm scared she'll freak out I don't want to lose my friendship with her so I'll tell you where I live as we might be close and it's still daytime"

"Time to take a risk" Tatsumi muttered under his breath.

Little Warrior: "I live across the street from the school the numbers on my house is 1916 and I painted the front door brown as I don't like plain white"

He hit send and out of fear he quickly logged off and went and laid down on his bed.

--------------

Esdeath refreshed the page and clicked on the message and read it. "Woah I must admit I wasn't expecting her to tell the truth but..this is great it gives me an opportunity to baby her much sooner than I thought meaning I better reveal myself as well after all it will make things interesting

Ice Queen: "well Akame who knew I would meet one of my students on such a website and it's you of all people anyways it's me Esdeath your gym teacher" she put the devil emoji and hit send.

Kurome smiled. "Well remember last night after dinner you drank so much water before bed and said it wa not a good idea and it wasn't since you a who's a high schooler wet the bed well to prevent that from happening again I brought you these" she pulled out the package and dropped the bag on the floor.

Old November 25th, 23, 07:39 AM   #8
BabyGirlClaire

Chelsea refreshed the page once again, her brow raising at the next message. "Oh? Hmmmmm..." Chelsea pondered what to do with this information, "Wait am I even dressed for this?" Chelsea checked her current clothing. She wore her usual attire, plaid skirt, black vest, white dress shirt. She hadn't changed out of them since yesterday, but it wasn't like Chelsea did anything to get dirty.

Mommy_Gaia_: Yeah I think I annoy Mine lowkey, so like I dont tell her a lot of things about me, so she doesnt know about my things either. And also while you didnt say it, I know what you want.
Mommy_Gaia_: I am on my way~

She messaged Tatsumi and packed her things. She grabbed a wallet, her purse, a bag of her clothing, and a large makeup kit as she exited her home. She first went to town to buy supplies, Tatsumi did not specify if he already had some of these things in possession, but she assumed it would not hurt to buy diapers just in case. She made it to town and seamlessly navigated her way through the shopping district. She had to go to some back alley shop but she found what she was looking for. A bunch of abdl diaper packages. She saw many pink themed ones with cutesy patterns such as rabbits, princesses, and teddy bears. Chelsea settled on the one with the princess pattern and checked it out. The cashier put it in a bag that concealed the contents, so Chelsea would feel no need to sneak around to get these things to Tatsumi.

After thirty minutes, she made it to the school. "Hmmmm... brown door, brown door.... Ah!" Chelsea saw a brown door with the numbers 1916 above it. She went up to the steps, fingers sore from holding so many things and knocked on the door with her knee as her hands were full. "It is me! Gaia! From the site!" Chelsea decided to be a bit more vague just in case she was at the wrong house.

Akame glanced over at her closed laptop, still nervous about a stranger knowing her name. She decided to have her phone on the same site so she could discreetly message whoever this 'Ice Queen' was while talking to Kurome. She was able to put her nerves aside to listen to Kurome, but she wished she didn't. Akame blushed as Kurome mentioned her 'accident' last night. She had no idea what happened really, but she was not a bedwetter and a similar incident was not bound to happen.

Akame glanced down at the floor and looked at the package Kurome tossed her. "Kurome you are actually not funny. I would rather play dead near a family of starving vultures than tolerate your jokes." Akame coldly stated as she nudged the package of pullups with her foot.

Akame looked down in annoyance at the pullups and the cutesy rainbow patterns, and slammed the door on Kurome, locking the door once again. Akame pulled out her phone and looked at her page again. Akame felt as if time was moving slowly as she saw the new message and opened it to read it.

"... Ms. Esdeath?" Akame said before blushing slightly. This was someone who knew her! She could tell everyone her secret! Akame was panicking again.

Akame_299: Oh.
Akame_299: I did not expect to see someone from school on here.
Akame_299: Please do not tell anybody.
Akame_299: I promise I won't tell.

Old November 27th, 23, 08:13 PM   #9
Everyone wears Diapers

Tatsumi just got out of the shower and was feeling nervous about tomorrow and what was going to happen. "Lots stuff will be going on tomorrow that's for sure" he told himself as he just finished getting dressed. "Still can't believe I told a complete stranger practically everything about me" he let out a sigh and shook his head them he raised an eyebrow as there was a sudden knock. "No way it can't be her right?

Tatsumi went to the door and heard the woman refer herself as Gaia he immediately opened the door and started blushing at the sight of a beautiful woman. [ wow she pretty I wasn't expecting someone like this at all to be on the website] He thought then Tatsumi noticed the bags in the girls arms and immediately the boys heart was pounding. "C..Come in and let me help you" he grabbed a bag from her.

________

Kurome just rolled her eyes. "Jeeze Akame it was just a joke now I understand the reason why you don't have any friends anyways...since I'm done shopping I'll be in my room let me know when you're hungry " she turned around and headed to her own room leaving the pack of pull-ups and baby powder in front of Akame's door.

_______

Esdeath refreshed her page and was smirking as she read Akame's messages. "Time for some fun" she laughed to herself and started typing.

Ice Queen: I won't tell anyone sweetie this will be our little secret
Ice Queen: now you said you don't know anything about the abdl community which I'll help you with from now on"

Ice Queen: first I want your phone number as I don't want To be on the website all the time and risk getting caught then I want you to go out and by some diapers and send me a picture"

Old November 27th, 23, 11:25 PM   #10
BabyGirlClaire

Chelsea was nervous to say the least. It would be entirely awkward if this boy wasn’t her type. She looked at the stuff in her hands and wondered if she should have bought so much stuff before even meeting who was on the other screen. Chelsea heard the door handle move and looked in front of her.

‘Pleasedontbeawkwardpleasedontbeawkward…‘ Chelsea thought as the door opened. She looked at the boy at the door. She inspected his green eyes, brown fluffy hair, small stature. He wasn’t bad at all. He was cute. Very cute in fact. Chelsea felt relieved and relaxed her shoulders, “Heya! Tatsumi, right? I’m Chelsea~” she said.

She felt relieved as Tatsumi took the bag, and so she shoved all of her luggage into Tatsumi’s arms. She shook the soreness from her fingers as she walked inside and took out another sucker to put in her mouth. “So, in those bags are some of my clothes, that’s a makeup kit, and inside this bag…” Chelsea went up to the bag from the back alley store and pulled out the contents inside, “… Diapers! I didn’t know if you had any of your own so I just bought these.”

As she was holding the package of princess diapers though, she realized she kind of just pushed these things into Tatsumi on the first encounter. “If you’d like, of course.” Chelsea said.

………………………

Akame rolled her eyes at Kurome’s comments. “Hence why I said you aren’t funny…” Akame said. Her shoulders did deflate a little at the comment about her having friends. She does in her club, she just doesn’t spend as much time as she’d like with anyone. She sighed as she refreshed the page again. She saw Esdeath’s messages and read over them.

She felt relieved that this was going to be kept a secret, but she was then blushing slightly at the following command. Akame didn’t know what to do. Should she obey Esdeath’s commands? What would happen if she disobeys? Akame then looked at her door, got up and opened it. The pull-ups were still there. While Esdeath did say diapers, pull-ups would save her the trip. She looked out the hallway to check if Kurome wasn’t there and took the pack of pull-ups and powder into her room.

Akame put aside her worries for a moment to send her number to Esdeath.

Akame_292: ***-***-****
Akame_292: Would pull-ups be okay?
Akame_292: What if I refuse to do this?

Tags
akame, babygirlclaire, fantasy, kill, nightmare